First Things First

Transfering Grants from Another Institution

Faculty who are transferring to U of T Mississauga from another institution may have existing research grants, contracts or other awards which will need to be transferred to the University of Toronto. The procedures for transferring grants between institutions vary depending on the policies of the research sponsor, so faculty looking to transfer a grant(s) should contact the U of T Mississauga Research Office for specific advice on the necessary administrative procedures. Transferring grants between institutions can be a complex process, and can take many months, so it is wise to begin this process as soon as possible.